• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Overlay slides not showing

New Here ,
May 30, 2019 May 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an interactive video with 4 overlay slides, each of which is a quiz question. When I preview in the browser, the first overlay comes up fine, but the second one comes immediately after the first, instead of returning to the video for 8 seconds, and even if I answer the question on the 2nd overlay, it skips to the end of the timeline and doesn't play any more of the video at all. I have deleted the video and re-inserted it and still get the same results.

You can see here on my timeline that the overlays are spaced apart...

And each overlay's actions are the same - assign a variable if the user gets the question correct, and then move on.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 30, 2019 May 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you read this article?

4 Tips for Interactive Video - Captivate blog

The screenshots in this blog were from this interactive video.

Custom Play/Pause button

FYI, these were the Quiz Properties for the overlay question slides. I edited the master slide (color...):

KCInterVideo.png

Normally I don't see a problem with out set up, you have a simple action Assign, but the Continue Playing the project is activated, which should lead to the same result as my Continue command on Success.

I can only guess. Did you edit anything on the quizzing master slide or the KC slide?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources