Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Overlays and Audio

Community Beginner ,
Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have recorded a video that I have inputted in my project (using Captivate 2019), I also recorded audio separately and added it to the Interactive video slide. I added quiz overlays to my Interactive video slide, once the overlay Quiz is done the video continues but my audio starts from the beginning? Can anyone give me feedback on why this is happening? Again, after my quiz overlay, the video continues, but the audio start from the start? Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have posted this same question in the eLearning community and I answered hours ago. Can you please have a look at that first answer, which I will not repeat. Here is the link:

Overlay and Audio - eLearning (adobe.com)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your help! I didn't realize that. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean by ' I didn't realize that.'? Can you please explain? 

DIdn't you get any notification when you got an answer in the eLearning community? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I probably miss the notification, since I didn't see anything. It was my first post and I wasn't sure how things worked. Now I see that I receive emails of a reply. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the heads up. I was wondering if the notifications got out, but you reassured me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources