• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF not scrolling in Mobile

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2020 Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I inserted a PDF into a responsove project but the PDF only displays the 1st page of the PDF on mobile. It works great on the PC but on mobile, only the first page displays. It's like the scrolling is not enabled but it definitely is. Any ideas why this is happening? Here are my settings. 

Capture.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe the browser on the mobile device uses a different method to move from one page to another.  Have you tried swiping?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah I tried that. I tried saving it, too, and it only saves the first page. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK.  In my experience this problem on mobile devices is usually a limitation of the web browser technology.  On PCs the web browsers have plugins that display PDF format.  But mobile browsers don't necessarily have the same capabilities.  Some want to download the PDF file to a folder on the mobile device and expect that you would then open it from there with another APP, e.g. Adobe Reader for mobile.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2020 Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Okay. Not sure why it would display one page and not the rest if there were any sort of issue displaying it... So frustrating. Really need to get around this issue quickly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources