Highlighted

Personalise 360 project

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm looking to create a 360 project that will be viewed on both desktop and devices.

I've had a play around with the 360 template project and is seems to work how I need it to.

I have a 360 image with several hotspots that show questions, with the results showing at the end.

However, when viewing on a phone, the question panels are too big and require you to pan left to right to see it all. 

Other than changing the font type and size, are there any other options for changing panel?

Ideally I'd like to be able to change the size of the panel so its easier to view on devices, and the colour scheme of it.

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Personalise 360 project

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm looking to create a 360 project that will be viewed on both desktop and devices.

I've had a play around with the 360 template project and is seems to work how I need it to.

I have a 360 image with several hotspots that show questions, with the results showing at the end.

However, when viewing on a phone, the question panels are too big and require you to pan left to right to see it all. 

Other than changing the font type and size, are there any other options for changing panel?

Ideally I'd like to be able to change the size of the panel so its easier to view on devices, and the colour scheme of it.

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 09, 2020 0

Have something to add?