• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Play hotpots whilst video continues

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2020 Jan 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, I'm very new to VR editing - and I'd like hotpots to pop up whilst the video continues to play so that it is the users choice whether they select the hotspot or not. Once they select the hotspot I would like the video to pause. All that happens is the video gets paused when the hotspot pops up even though I have selected "continue playing the project". Please can you someone help me figure out how to do this? 🙂 

TOPICS
Advanced actions , Audio and video , Virtual reality

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 14, 2020 Jan 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure to understand the question, I read contradictory sentences. Hotspots on a 360 slide are like an interactive object (click box, button), they will pause to give control to the user to click. It is a bit more tricky with a VR video (you will not see many examples published in the Adobe forums or portal). Maybe this (older) post can clarify bit more, I explored the use in 360 videos, but didn't includ example output:

http://blog.lilybiri.com/timeline-for-360-slides-static-slash-video

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2020 Jan 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thank you for your response and for suggesting I read the blog. I gave it a read and unfortunately it confirmed what I wished it didn't! I want a software that will carry on playing a video with audio even when hotspots pop up (like in VR games). If you know of any softwares I could use to produce this that would be such a massive help! And thank you again for replying!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources