Highlighted

Playbar print button

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've used a playbar with the print button for my project. When I go through the slides and try to print the first slide that works absolutely fine. However, when I then try to print another slide from the project it will print previously opened slide. I then have to close the preview and click on the print button again for it to open the current slide that I want to print. Has anyone had a similar issue?

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Playbar print button

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've used a playbar with the print button for my project. When I go through the slides and try to print the first slide that works absolutely fine. However, when I then try to print another slide from the project it will print previously opened slide. I then have to close the preview and click on the print button again for it to open the current slide that I want to print. Has anyone had a similar issue?

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 25, 2018 0

Have something to add?