• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Playbar width

Participant ,
May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to figure out the right resolution size for a new client.  They haven't picked a LMS yet and the modules are initially going to an outside customer who is running SuccessFactors (but I have no access and they don't have a set resolution size).

The output will be HTML5, which should be rescalable.  This is not a responsive project. The application that is being captured in this training is very wide and I don't want scrolling.  I am thinking about 1280x 720 with a capture size of 1280 x 638.  Do I need to be worried about the playbar width  - I don't plan on overlaying it.  Where can I get the size in pixels of the width?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

Width depends on the playbar, some are 30px, the slimmest one 14px.

Go into Project, Skin Editor. On the second tab 'Borders' you'll see the width of the bottom border which has adapted to what is needed for the playbar.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Width depends on the playbar, some are 30px, the slimmest one 14px.

Go into Project, Skin Editor. On the second tab 'Borders' you'll see the width of the bottom border which has adapted to what is needed for the playbar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One more thing.  If my project size is 1280 x 720 are the extra 30 px for the playbar added to the 720 or included (that is if I don't overlay the playbar).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the playbar is not set to Overlay then the height of the playbar is added to the overall height of the content.  It effectively sits below the Captivate stage.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is what I thought - thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 22, 2020 May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Was asleep when you added that last question. Same is the case for the Table of Contents if it is not in overlay. At least 250px are added horizontally in that casE.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources