Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Playing Video in VR Project Makes Hotspots Dissapear

Participant ,
Oct 10, 2019 Oct 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Captivate 11.5.1.

I created a VR project and attached a video to one Hotspot. The video plays fine, but after the video ends, or if I close the video in the middle of playing, all hotspots on that slide dissappear.

Is this a bug?

Thank you.

TOPICS
Virtual reality

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have additional hotspots at the same location on the timeline, make sure your Play Video hotspot has Continue Playing the Project unselected. If you have checked Continue Playing the Project, the slide will continue to play beyond the location of the hotspots on the timeline and the other hotspots will not be accessible.2019-10-10_9-10-22.png

Paul Wilson, CTDP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for you reply Paul. That's exactly what it was! All working Ok now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
You're welcome.
Paul Wilson, CTDP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources