Highlighted

Poor quality when publish as video

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I created a software simulation in Adobe Captive 2017 and added text captions.

I need to publish this a mp4. However, when I do, the quality of the video decreases significantly. All of the added text captions appear fuzzy/blurry. When I publish as HTML or Swf, everything looks perfect.

How can I publish this as an mp4 and get the same quality? Here is a screen shot of the settings I'm using. I've tried different settings here with no luck.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Poor quality when publish as video

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I created a software simulation in Adobe Captive 2017 and added text captions.

I need to publish this a mp4. However, when I do, the quality of the video decreases significantly. All of the added text captions appear fuzzy/blurry. When I publish as HTML or Swf, everything looks perfect.

How can I publish this as an mp4 and get the same quality? Here is a screen shot of the settings I'm using. I've tried different settings here with no luck.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 21, 2018 0
Lilybiri LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I needed a passive video I would never create a software simulation but a Video Demo. It will have a much better quality.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 22, 2018 0