• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Position of button in responsive project

Explorer ,
Sep 25, 2020 Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working in a responsive project and having trouble with the placement of the exit button. What works in the destop version does not work in the mobile version. Is there a solution to this?

Thanks.

Desktop.jpgMobile.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 25, 2020 Sep 25, 2020

Those screenshots don't tell how you did set up the Fluid Boxes and their properties. What do you want to achieve, is the Exit button in a dedicated Fluid box, and the Text in another fluid box? Do they have the same parent Fluid Box? What is the wrap method for that parent Fluid Box? Did you fill the fluid box with solid Black color?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Those screenshots don't tell how you did set up the Fluid Boxes and their properties. What do you want to achieve, is the Exit button in a dedicated Fluid box, and the Text in another fluid box? Do they have the same parent Fluid Box? What is the wrap method for that parent Fluid Box? Did you fill the fluid box with solid Black color?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Lilybiri. I created additional fluid boxes and that helped. The design also looks much better now. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 26, 2020 Sep 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Fluid Boxes are not that simple as marketing proclaims. Glad it helped.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Singru! 

I actually run into this same problem in a course I was developing a little bit ago, I will be thrilled to help you! 

Is there anyway you can share your file so I can look into it? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for offering to help! I created additional fluid boxes and that worked. The design also looks much better now. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources