Highlighted

Posting Content: forums.adobe vs elearning.adobe

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First post is in this forum.

I've been posting to elearning.adobe but don't see my content over in this forum area. Is there a way to link content?

thx.

Jim

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Posting Content: forums.adobe vs elearning.adobe

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First post is in this forum.

I've been posting to elearning.adobe but don't see my content over in this forum area. Is there a way to link content?

thx.

Jim

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 23, 2018 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jim, these are the global Adobe forums, where users help other users by answering questions. You can ask them in the eLearning community as well. There is a one way synchronizing to the portal: when a question gets an answer here, it will also appear in the community. Questions and orther articles posted in the community are not synchronized to these forums. 

Do you have a question? There are other experts around here to answer questions. Some are in both, like me. Here I am a moderator, not in the community.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 23, 2018 0
New Here ,
Sep 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lieve, thx for the reply. I don't have a question. I was just trying to understand the differences in the forums. Jim

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 24, 2018 0