• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Powerpoint Ink not Importing to Captivate

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2019 Oct 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm importing a PowerPoint to Captivate, and the PowerPoint has animated drawing that I did while rehearsing the slides.  The drawings show up in the filmstrip view of the slide, but when I play the slide - both in the editor and when I export it - the ink doesn't show up.  Is there a setting I'm missing?  Screenshot below showing that I've scrubbed the head all the way to the end with no ink appearing, but the filmstrip preview shows it as it should be at the end of the slide

clipboard_image_0.png

TOPICS
Editing , Import export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 08, 2019 Oct 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure you select High Fidelity option when importing, however, and I'm just guessing, but I would suggest that this PowerPoint feature is too new to be compatible with the import PowerPoint feature in Adobe Captivate. I would reach out to Adobe and put in a feature request.

Paul Wilson, CTDP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 14, 2019 Oct 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! I was importing in High Fidelity and it wasn't working. I think you're right that it isn't stored in the same way other animations are, so it doesn't come through like other animations do. Feature request it is!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 14, 2019 Oct 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just an added note. I tried to import a PowerPoint file containing the ink feature added to one of my slides. Like yourself, I saw the ink on the slide, but in preview and publish it was not visible in output. 

Paul Wilson, CTDP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources