Highlighted

Pre-viewing a slide

Explorer ,
Jul 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi to all....

Being new to captivate in general but using 2019 version I encounter the following problem when "preview from the slide"

Capture.PNG

Not sure as to why this "grayed" arrow appear....

How can i disable it?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Pre-viewing a slide

Explorer ,
Jul 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi to all....

Being new to captivate in general but using 2019 version I encounter the following problem when "preview from the slide"

Capture.PNG

Not sure as to why this "grayed" arrow appear....

How can i disable it?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry but this question was marked as being answered? Wonder if you did it?

Are you creating a responsive project? That expand icon means that there is too much text for the text container, it cannot fit in. Clicking the icon will show the full text. You can decrease the font size, or have less text.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your answer...

That is the only text (on a text caption) the font size is 22, yes its a responsive project !! when I click the icon the same full text appears as you say, but its only "Item 1. Safety precautions" no other text..

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got it fixed Lilybiri....

I exited and log in back again and the icon disappeared....!!!

Thank you very much once again !!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
Captivate User Guide
New Group