• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presenter 11

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2019 Mar 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - I'd like to use Presenter on my MacBookPro.  I understand it's only available for Windows at present.  Does anyone know if there is a release date for MacOS, or does anyone have experience of running it using virtual box and Windows on a Mac?  From the demos it looks exactly what I want for turning my Powerpoint slides into online courses. If Presenter isn't available for Mac and no immediate release date - does anyone know of a similar product that works on Mac?

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lindy,

This is a user-to-user forum, and users are not given release dates. If anyone does know, they would be under NDA and couldn't say.

• Adobe Captivate is used to convert from PowerPoint for online courses: Adobe Captivate. That might work for you.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suppose you are talking about Presenter as PPT plugin, not about Video Xpress which is packaged with Presenter.

Problem is with the limitations of Macs, who prevent installing plugins for PPT. If you want to use it in a Windows version, you'll need the Windows version of PPT as well.

Captivate exists as Mac version. It allows to import PPT slides, although I don't find that a good workflow to create real eLearning courses at all. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Discussion successfully moved from Adobe Creative Cloud to Adobe Presenter

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources