Highlighted

Preview Problems

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I have Adobe Captivate 2019, version 11.0.1.266. I have a mac and I use Chrome as my default. I am no longer able to preview my projects and I am getting an error that says "cannot open project." This is a new issue for me and consistent across all projects that I open. I haven't changed any settings and have never had this issue. 

Suggestions? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Preview Problems

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I have Adobe Captivate 2019, version 11.0.1.266. I have a mac and I use Chrome as my default. I am no longer able to preview my projects and I am getting an error that says "cannot open project." This is a new issue for me and consistent across all projects that I open. I haven't changed any settings and have never had this issue. 

Suggestions? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 07, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a Win user I am unable to help you really. Just want to ask if you recently updated your OS?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 08, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't updated for a long time. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 15, 2020 0
Lilybiri LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure about silent updates which happen every Tuesday?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 16, 2020 0