• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Previews not loading

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2019 Jul 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since yesterday, my Captivate projects are not loading when trying to preview. It's just a continuous circle spinning. Is anyone else having this issue?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you tell:

• Which version are you using as mentioned under Help, About Captivate?
  • Are you talking about a non-responsive or a responsive project?
  • Which Preview method are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry! 

Adobe Captivate 2019 v. 11.0.0.243, Responsive project

I've attempted all preview methods. Sporadically, the "next 5 slides" will work. Usually, I just use the 'project' or 'from this slide' preview.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There have been two upgrades, you are still on the first release of 11. Present release is 11.5.0.476, before it was 11.0.1.266.

You said 'since yesterday'. All preview mehtods for a Fluid Boxes project use a browser, which browsers did you try? Have they been updated? Is it happening for all browsers?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried with Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge. I will check for the updates. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue trying to preview HTML5 with a 3-slide project, and I am on Captivate 2019 (v11.5.0.476). I am using both Chrome and IE.

I have a separate install of Captivate 2017 (v10.0.0.192) where I created the same 3-slide project, and I'm able to preview in both browsers with no issues.

I noticed a difference in the preview URL:

2019 HTML5 Preview URL: http://html5temp8804310345721pre/index.html

2017 HTML5 Preview URL: localhost:9806/HTML5Temp7052315390622Pre/index.html

I tried adding "localhost:9806/" to the 2019 URL, but still did not get the preview.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did the same thing with the URLs. I spoke to Adobe Support, but they couldn't give me an answer. They're going to research and let me know something in 1-2 (she said anyway). If I happen to hear back from them, I'll post any response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 08, 2019 Oct 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Did you get an answer? I'm now facing the same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources