• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Printing iPhone Presentation

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2019 Feb 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Captivate 2019 presentation in iPhone configuration (550x980).  I need it to be printed out in the same resolution proportion (size is irrelevant).  Every time I try to print out the presentation, it makes all the slides in a rectangle proportion, totally distorting the images.  Any suggestions?  I need to harvest the screen shot (jpgs) for a handout.

Thanks for any insite!

Michael

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My guess is that this is a responsive project?  If so, I suggest you forget trying to get Captivate's File > Print > Handout option to product anything worth keeping.  Adobe hasn't seen the need to spend development money on their print output in a decade or more.

I suggest you set up some screen mirroring so that you can take screenshots of your iPhone output from your computer desktop.  Use SnagIt or some similar capture tool to harvest the images to use in your handout document.  The other advantage of this approach is that you get to choose exactly which point the capture is done.  The default captures in Handouts show everything on the slide, which is usually NOT what you want.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Rod, Thanks for responding. Yeah...that was my next step.  I usually use snagit and then drop them into Captivate.  This time, I dropped them into Captivate directly and found it's not very portable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources