Copied

Hi

Mac Pro, 2016, High Sierra,

2.5 GHz Intel Core i7

16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

AMD Radeon R9 M370X 2048 MB

Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB

Captivate 2019

Whenever I try to add a 360 video or image I can't get it to work.

1. The image/screen is placed on screen

2. Images do not rotate

3. unable to add hot spots

4. when I add a new 360 slide it already has the previous 360/image on it.

5, if i close the file and start a new one it already has the image from the previous file!! and on all the slides I might add.

6. previewing the project does not show anything

The images are 360 as I can get them to work in other software and I have used ME to ensure they are H263 both VR and Non VR and used Photoshop to create 360 panaroma as well all fail

I opened the sample file in that comes with it.  All the 360 images looked like the one I had been testing but when I run it in preview it works

Any ideas?

Andy

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 07, 2018 Sep 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you talking about adding a 360 slide to a normal project, or a VR project?  How exactly did you add the image?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 11, 2018 Sep 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Figured out the problem, i was dragging and dropping the image/video. You have to use the central button.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 11, 2018 Sep 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good catch, already found out myself. Apparently that central button is the only way to detect the image to be a 360 image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 09, 2018 Oct 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is correct.  To be specific, do not drag and drop your 360 degree assets into your project, you have to click the + button "Add 360 image / Video" and select from there, otherwise it will not work correctly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources