• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with Audio (slow and deep)

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2020 Feb 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a speaker in a file. These are audios. From time to time the files end up getting slower and deeper. Not every time, but every now and then.

Okay, I admit it's funny too. It's spooky and fun. But of course you don't want that. 

TOPICS
Audio and video

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 27, 2020 Feb 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

can you confirm the version of the software and operating system you are using?

Also, can you confirm that all audio files sound ok when listenig to them outside of Captivate? Can you share a screenshot of the settings you are using to export/preview your file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2020 Feb 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using CP2019, Win10 (64Bit).

This is really strange!
I have now found out that it is in the audio files. But not in the original, which I imported. Apparently it was created by inserting a second of silence. I did that in Captivate. Very strange. does anyone know the problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are the original files in WAV format or another format?

I rarely will use Captivate to edit audio files, but in those situations I never experienced what you tell. Just FYI I always edit audio files with Audition.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is a .wav file. 44100 Hz stereo. 16-bit. My CP output is in stereo too.  In order to take a break, CP is usually faster, but I might think about it now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources