Highlighted

PROBLEM WITH PUBLISHING AND PREVIEW VIEW (ASAP )

Explorer ,
Feb 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

People please help me !!! I create blank project. In my project I have svg files.
When I am checking by timeline  all slides are ok (show normal) but when preview by project or HTML it looks very bad and show wrong graphics.
When published by computer it show everything wrong, like my character is small size, some character do not come and etc...

What to do? I have deadline and all project is Screen 1.jpgScreen 2.jpgnot work
What does issue it can be?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

PROBLEM WITH PUBLISHING AND PREVIEW VIEW (ASAP )

Explorer ,
Feb 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

People please help me !!! I create blank project. In my project I have svg files.
When I am checking by timeline  all slides are ok (show normal) but when preview by project or HTML it looks very bad and show wrong graphics.
When published by computer it show everything wrong, like my character is small size, some character do not come and etc...

What to do? I have deadline and all project is Screen 1.jpgScreen 2.jpgnot work
What does issue it can be?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 21, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your issue is most likely the result of using too many SVGs.

If you want a really fast solution, convert your SVGs into PNGs of the required size and use them in your project.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 22, 2019 1
Explorer ,
Feb 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank You very much

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 22, 2019 0