• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems inserting images (Captivate 2019)

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2019 Nov 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is anyone having problems inserting images with Captivate 2019? When I attempt to insert an image onto a slide/stage it instead creates a new slide just after the one I am working on. Then, on that slide that was automatically created I can see the image in the slide sorter on the left, I can see it when I preview the presentation, but I cannot see it on the stage, and it is not listed in the timeline as an image. The image is set as the background of the slide…but it is invisible.

Anyone else seen anything like this?

TOPICS
Advanced

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 10, 2019 Nov 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Exactly same question was posted couple of weeks ago, got answers but seems never have been read. Hope that was not you as well. Summarizing the answers. We suspected that you are not using the correct workflow for inserting images on a slide, but that you have used the Insert menu and insert an IMAGE SLIDE.

To insert an image use the button MEDIA (not in the menu but in the horizontal toolbar with the big buttons) and choose Image. Alternative (which I used mostly) is to import the images you need into the Library and drag them from the Library on stage.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources