• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems inserting images in Captivate 2019

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2019 Oct 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is anyone having problems inserting images with Captivate 2019? When I attempt to insert an image onto a slide/stage it instead creates a new slide just after the one I am working on. Then, on that slide that was automatically created I can see the image in the slide sorter on the left, I can see it when I preview the presentation, but I cannot see it on the stage, and it is not listed in the timeline as an image. The image is set as the background of the slide…but it is invisible.

Anyone else seen anything like this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Oct 31, 2019 Oct 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sounds to me you are inserting an image slide rather than an image on a slide using media.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 31, 2019 Oct 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have to know that since Captivate 8, the Insert menu is not what it used to be at all, has lost almost all options except to insert slides. To insert items on a slide you need to use one of the Big Buttons: Text, Shapes, Objects, Interactions etc... Images are found under the Media button. Not always intuitive, compared with older versions or with other applications.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 01, 2019 Nov 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

it can also sometimes be a bit buggy. So sometimes I have to quit the app and restart. You can insert images under the MEDIA button on the top navigation. Or you can open up the Library and click on the little folder icon with arrow going to the right to Import a bunch of images all at once. Then you can drag the image from the library right on to your sldie.

Hope this helps!
mark

Consulting | Design | Motion | Training>headTrix, Inc. | Adobe Certified Training & Consulting<br />Consulting | Design | Development | Training

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources