Highlighted

Problems with hosting simulation in Amazon S3

New Here ,
May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have had no problems with publishing simulations to my desktop in HTML5 format. They work fine when I use them on my desktop. I successfully uploaded one to Amazon S3. However, I was unsuccessful with the assessment version. I get an odd error message. Does anyone have experience with this and know how to correct it? I already double checked the files and made sure they were uploaded properly.

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
<Error>
<Code>AccessDenied</Code>
<Message>Access Denied</Message>
<RequestId>74328EABB35777A6</RequestId>
<HostId>
U+CX47WG9jj5NwcugnwkTj8K40uZImG8pR6u3htGiMO/gth8wR4TRZfV2O7k4iSCmuHpL1XE0Rc=
</HostId>
</Error>

thanks,
Rachel

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Problems with hosting simulation in Amazon S3

New Here ,
May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have had no problems with publishing simulations to my desktop in HTML5 format. They work fine when I use them on my desktop. I successfully uploaded one to Amazon S3. However, I was unsuccessful with the assessment version. I get an odd error message. Does anyone have experience with this and know how to correct it? I already double checked the files and made sure they were uploaded properly.

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
<Error>
<Code>AccessDenied</Code>
<Message>Access Denied</Message>
<RequestId>74328EABB35777A6</RequestId>
<HostId>
U+CX47WG9jj5NwcugnwkTj8K40uZImG8pR6u3htGiMO/gth8wR4TRZfV2O7k4iSCmuHpL1XE0Rc=
</HostId>
</Error>

thanks,
Rachel

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 04, 2020 0

Have something to add?