• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Product Finder Quiz

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2018 Jun 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to create a "product finder quiz". Basically you answer questions and at the end you receive a product recommendation.

It's a bit trickier because the quiz includes conditional steps (depending on how you answer the question, you get to a different following question).

My question:

Study case: (The questions below are multiple choice questions)

Question 1Question 2Question 3
AAA
BBB
CCC

Let's say that the answers Q1 - A, Q2 - C and Q3 - C, lead to a specific product recommendation at the end of the quiz.

Is it possible to do that with Captivate?

Ps. There are lots of conditional answers, therefore paths that you can take along the quiz. Which leads to a broad variety of product recommendations. To connect answers to nummerical values, that results in a score tied to a product, would not be possible.

Thank you so much for reading. If you have any idea on how that could be possible, I would appreciate it very much.

Daniel

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 28, 2018 Jun 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How many possible products at the end?   I would think it possible to solve, but to allow nested actions, I'd like to use the CpExtra widget (InfoSemantics), or to embed JS, or even have a JS only solution. It would be fun challenge to do with shared/advanced actions, my intuition tells me it is possible. The totall number of possibilities is important for the choice between pure CP functionality ore JS.

Setting up the logic is the key. Have a look at this use case, where I found a CP only workaround that was appreciated by a experienced JS developer:

Custom Short Answer Question - Captivate blog

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources