• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Project displaying differently between program and preview

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2020 Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am looking at my project in Captivate and - on screen - I have animated boxes that aim to highlight key information (see yellow bars in screenshots below). When I go to preveiw the session in Chrome, the highlight boxes have shifted so they look a mess! Any suggestions as to why this is and how I can fix it?

Side note: I am very new to Captivate (working on my first project) and am working from a project that someone else had started to create and my role is to finish it off. 

TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you want to make it easier for those that might be able to help you resolve the issue, please insert your screenshots as Images and not as Attachments.  That way we can see them displayed in the browser without having to download and scan them through virus checkers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your advice - didn't realise I could do that.

CY231120_0-1606108330308.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Assuming this is a normal project and not responsive, did you set Scalable HTML Content to ON when you published?  

If so, turn it off and republish.  Changing the scaling can throw out the alignment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources