Highlighted

Project file not uploading to cc from captivate draft

Community Beginner ,
Aug 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The cptx file is not uploading but a thumbnail image is. On my ipad, I press down on the project on the home page and a menu box appears. I click on the image of the cloud (there is no CC icon, but an image of a cloud with an up arrow). When I look into creative cloud on my mac, there is a project and a thumbs folder. The thumbs folder has an image of the front screen of the project but the project folder is empty. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Project file not uploading to cc from captivate draft

Community Beginner ,
Aug 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The cptx file is not uploading but a thumbnail image is. On my ipad, I press down on the project on the home page and a menu box appears. I click on the image of the cloud (there is no CC icon, but an image of a cloud with an up arrow). When I look into creative cloud on my mac, there is a project and a thumbs folder. The thumbs folder has an image of the front screen of the project but the project folder is empty. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 11, 2018 0

Have something to add?