Highlighted

Publish a ''cpvc'' file to a mp4 file

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

In Captivate 6 I create my projects with ''video demo'' option. After creating my projects i have a cpvc file. I want to publish this file/project to a mp4 video/file. I can see that when i try to publish the only options are Video- Apple and Youtube. Is there any possibility to publish my cpvc file to a mp4 file 

Thanks in advance

Topics

Audio and video

Views

Translate

Translate

This conversation has been locked.

Publish a ''cpvc'' file to a mp4 file

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

In Captivate 6 I create my projects with ''video demo'' option. After creating my projects i have a cpvc file. I want to publish this file/project to a mp4 video/file. I can see that when i try to publish the only options are Video- Apple and Youtube. Is there any possibility to publish my cpvc file to a mp4 file 

Thanks in advance

Topics

Audio and video

Views

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Nov 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Welcome to Adobe Forums.

When you do a File -> Publish for a Adobe Captivate 6 .cpvc file, it publishes .mp4 output.

Video - Apple and Youtube are different Presets.

Thanks,

Vikram

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Mar 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

We have tested the HTML5 output from Captivate 6 and had issues.  Hence turned to MP4.

We want to capture a software simulation with the Apple iphone3 preset 640*480 and publish it as an MP4.

What would be the implications of capturing a software demo and publishing it as an MP4 in terms of:

• Audio
  • Effects
  • Text captions
  • Highlight boxes
  • Animation and the like

The MP4 would play from a desktop and also from a mobile device from a portal (no LMS).

Has anyone tried the workflow of capturing a demo as a software sim and publishing as MP4?

Thanks for any help.

We have CP6 on win 7.

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Sep 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, this feature is not available in the version I have. I have only Pusblish.... and then it does not go through the process. Is there another way to just convert before publishing ?

Translate

Translate

Lilybiri LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please start a new thread. This one is from 2012.... Explain fully your problem, including the version number you are using.

Translate

Translate