Highlighted

Publish an executable file in Captivate 2017

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I'm trying to publish an executable file for my responsive project. I understand this is available in previuos versions, but I can't find this function in 2017. Is this still avaialbe? FYI, I'm using Windows 10, if this helps. 

Best,

Diana 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Publish an executable file in Captivate 2017

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I'm trying to publish an executable file for my responsive project. I understand this is available in previuos versions, but I can't find this function in 2017. Is this still avaialbe? FYI, I'm using Windows 10, if this helps. 

Best,

Diana 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you cannot see it, you probably are working with a responsive project? EXE output is Flash-based, I shouldn't use it anymore.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That makes sense. Thank you for your answer!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Lilybiri LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was it a responsive project?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
Captivate User Guide
New Group