• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Publish in Full Screen

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2020 Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Captivate presentation (which I created from MS PowerPoint slides)

I publish to HTML5 webpage

How do I make it publish in full screen, so that when the users views the HTML document he has an option to view my slides in full screen mode, just like in PowerPoint?

Right now my presentation takes up only about 40% of the screen, the rest is white space around.

I went into Skin Editor -> Borders, but everything is grayed out, there's no option to change borders

Thank you

Vlad

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 02, 2020 Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Creating a Captivate presentation by importing a PPT slide deck will not allow you to get true full screen results the same as in PowerPoint because each slide gets converted to a static image and that is then fixed at a given aspect ratio.  You can publish your project to HTML5 and check the option on the Publish dialog for Scalable HTML.  Then your content should scale up or down to match the end user's screen height.  But you will likely still see some dead space either side of it because the aspect ratio of the content is not the same as that of the end user's screen.  Starting with PPT that's the about best you can do.  Rebuilding your project from scratch as a responsive project would get you closer to full screen content, but it's a lot more work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources