• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Publish to my Computer

Explorer ,
Feb 07, 2019 Feb 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello folks! I need your help  I use Captivate 2019, when want to publish project to my computer I see that I don't have it in my menu, please see attached file : Screen.png
Can you explain me please how publish for computer and in my project I have video , I want after publish video have HD. Is it possible?
Thanks a lot!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are creating a repsonsive project in that case. Use Publish for Devices. The published folder will be in the path you specified in Preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot! but how to do that my video after publishing stay HD?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible import video in blank slide or it should be responsive?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wonder why you created a responsive project? Did you use fluid boxes? Know that you can only have event video in a fluid box.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry I also confused a little bit. Please help me on the follow question:
1.I open blank slide
2. after click " Interactive Video " button on top navigation and choose radio button  "insert YouTube video".

3. After "Publish to Computer" and  set this settings for publish (see  please see attached 00.png and 01.png)
4. After publishing when I open index I see very low quality it looks like 360p but I want 720p (please see 02.png)

But when I  click " Interactive Video " button on top navigation and choose radio button  "From Your Computer "   after publishing I  open index quality is HD  
Can you help me understand? I want to know can I manual give qualiti 720p ? 00.png01.png02.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

720p is 1,280 pixels displayed across the screen horizontally and 720 pixels down the screen vertically.

Your screenshot shows that your Captivate stage is currently set to 1024 x 627 which means your video has been resized down somewhat.  That might explain the loss of clarity.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 08, 2019 Feb 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank You

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources