• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Publish to phonegap from captivate not working.

Community Beginner ,
Feb 04, 2020 Feb 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there.. After the latest updates i can not publish projects to phonegap correctly.

It publishes but does not create a apk file like it used to..

Can you please assist me with this

Regards

Riegal

TOPICS
Advanced

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 05, 2020 Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can you confirm the version of the software and the operating system you are using?

Also, can you descbribe the steps you are taking and what change (including Updates/Upgrades) since this process worked correctly?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 05, 2020 Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi..im using the latest udateb of captivate 2019 together with then latestb release of phonegap available.
I publish from captivate to build.phonegap.com.

that is where the apk is faulty

regards

Riegal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 10, 2020 Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have the same problem...

I am using captivate 2019 and when i try to publish a app Android, i got an error :
« Some official plugins have to be updated if using PhoneGap >= 4.0.0. Please upgrade the version of any plugins that may include the following file: InAppBrowser.java - You can fix this here ICI»
Can you help me ?

Thank you !

Bernard DIVIALLE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 10, 2020 Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure if this would be of any help, but are there any SWF or ActionScript 3 components in your content?  I'm just wondering if there has been some changes in what you can do with apps nowadays in view of the imminent death of Flash.

If there are any SWF components in your content, it might be worth quickly testing whether a very simple project that is HTML5 only also experiences the issue.  If HTML5 content is successful, perhaps that's the way forward. Just a thought... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 11, 2020 Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I published 2 blank slides and i receives the same message.

For iOS it's OK.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 11, 2020 Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK.  Well that definitely sounds like the Android app functionality is either broken in Captivate or broken at the Android end.

Either way, wouldn't it be great if someone from the Adobe Captivate dev team happened to chime in now with an answer?

In the meantime, I hope you have submitted a bug report and tried to get in contact with the Adobe Support line.  It doesn't so far sound like any user here has the answer for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources