Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Published project - Browser resize

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2019 Oct 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

I'm picking up Captivate again after a several year break. I've used Stor___e (?!) a whole bunch more in the mean time.

In the project I am working on, I have set up a 1280 x 720 workspace, and am building initial templates using that screen size. I ran a couple of test publishes yesterday, and was a bit worried when my browser window didn't scale up or down (it was just massively huge on my laptop.)

Is there a publish setting to make the window resize (nothign responsive needed, just  that objects scale up and down as I resize trhe browser) or do I need to start from scratch with a smaller workspace size / use the responsive template?

Thanks in advance for any help / advice.

Seth 🙂 

p.s. @Lilybiri - if you answer this - thank you, you were a star 5 years ago when I was last heavily using Captivate and I've been following your blog ever since. What a fab community member! 

TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 23, 2019 Oct 23, 2019

Oops.... about your PS, blushing.

You can publsih a non-responsive project to HTML5 with the option 'Scalable HTML' seleccted:

Scalable.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oops.... about your PS, blushing.

You can publsih a non-responsive project to HTML5 with the option 'Scalable HTML' seleccted:

Scalable.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you - so easy when you notice it. 

V. much appreciarted 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I keep it checked all the time. Comparison between the different ways to make a course accessible on all devices:

http://blog.lilybiri.com/fluid-boxes-or-breakpoint-views

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources