Highlighted

Published project however smartshapes and highlights have moved

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have created a project and all looks fine in the previews.

However, when I publish it, all of the smartshapes and highlights have moved by a few milimetres so they are all showing off-centre. For example, in the image attached, the red smartbox has moved so it is no longer centred over what is meant to be showing. In some of the examples, this looks very odd and jarring. Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Published project however smartshapes and highlights have moved

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have created a project and all looks fine in the previews.

However, when I publish it, all of the smartshapes and highlights have moved by a few milimetres so they are all showing off-centre. For example, in the image attached, the red smartbox has moved so it is no longer centred over what is meant to be showing. In some of the examples, this looks very odd and jarring. Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of Captivate are you using and is it responsive or non-responsive design?

Paul Wilson, CTDP | https://captivateteacher.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
Captivate User Guide
New Group