• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Publishing course issues

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am NEW to Captivate. I am publishing a course in HTML5 and when I want to zip the SCORM file it launches Adobe Media Encoder and begins to generate an MP4. Not sure how to just have it create a SCORM zip file.

Thanks

Mike

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to turn on Quiz Reporting in the Quiz settings, then select the version of SCORM (usually 1.2) that your LMS accepts. You will need to specify some other options for the SCORM reporting, e.g passing score etc.

Then when you publish, select HTML5, not SWF and not MP4 video.  Check the box on the Publish dialog for ZIP.  Then you should end up with a ZIP file that is a valid SCORM package.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 31, 2021 Mar 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You never have to zip manually a Captivate file published as SCO, the zipping feature is automatically turned on in the Publishing dialog box.

Since AME is opening, this could mean that you have SWF components in your project, which need to be converted to MP4. Did you check the HTML tracker?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources