• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Publishing to Connect n keep getting Connection failed

Participant ,
Jul 16, 2018 Jul 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've published to this connect account before and I had just published another file to connect from captivate before I starting getting an error on the next file.

Error

"Connection Failed. Verify The connection settings and network connectivity and then retry"

I tried restarting the computer, going back to the file that exported fine, but not I can't get to the login page

Has anyone else experience this issue. It just came out of nowhere

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 20, 2018 Jul 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Can you please try to reset the Captivate preferences and then try publishing to Adobe Connect, you should get the prompt to enter the Adobe Connect connection details again.

To reset Captivate Preferences, you need to rename the 'Adobe Captivate 2017' folder to something else e.g. 'Adobe Captivate 2017.old'

Windows: C:\Users\[user name]\AppData\Local\Adobe\Adobe Captivate 2017

Mac:  /Users/[user name]/Library/Preferences/Adobe Captivate 2017

If you still face the same issue then try to publish the output locally and manually upload to Adobe Connect and check if you are successful in doing so.

Regards,

Shaleen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources