• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Publishing to HTML5 is adding bullets to slides

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2021 Jan 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to publish a slide show in Captivate 2019 to HTML5, and bullets that aren't in the slide show are showing up in the HTML. In addition, some of the text and objects are in different locations on the slides. What is the problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you talking about a responsive project with Fluid boxes, or a non-responsive project?

Which exact version do you use, because there were multiple releases under the common number 'CP2019'. The most recent version for Windows is 11.5.5.553 as you can find under Help, About Captivate.

Can you insert some screenshots showing the 'extra' bullets? Did you add motion effects? In that case can you show the timeline? Maybe you have inserted buttons which are pausing and interupting the flow of the effects?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 11.5.5.553. Responsive project. There is animation. Problem didn't occur with swf.

Top image: original in Captivate. Bottom image: HTML showing added bullets

Diana5F9C_1-1610986270903.png

Diana5F9C_3-1610986366594.png

Diana5F9C_2-1610986272987.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Fluid Boxes workflow I presume? Can I see the Timeline? I suspect the setup within the fluid boxes: how did you set up the indents in the text? Or did you use Breakpoint views?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources