Highlighted

Publishing to SharePoint

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good Day,

This is my first post to the community and hopefully there may be others in the same situation. 

I have published files which are stored on our Sharepoint site and a link is provided on our company intranet. If you click on the link, it unfortunately does not launch but only takes you to the Sharepoint site to a blank page, as you need to double click on the index.html file to launch the file. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I may be able to make it so the file will automatically lauch the file in the browser. 

Thanks so much for any assistance. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Publishing to SharePoint

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good Day,

This is my first post to the community and hopefully there may be others in the same situation. 

I have published files which are stored on our Sharepoint site and a link is provided on our company intranet. If you click on the link, it unfortunately does not launch but only takes you to the Sharepoint site to a blank page, as you need to double click on the index.html file to launch the file. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I may be able to make it so the file will automatically lauch the file in the browser. 

Thanks so much for any assistance. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After much searching. I have realized that SharePoint is not going to be the home for my Captivate files. I have recently found one of my colleagues who has published projects. These reside on a specifice server where I will now be able to publish to. I am so glad to have found this information, as it would have been a huge disapointment if I could only share the e-learning projects as MP4's. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines