• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

question text highlight problem captivate 2017

Explorer ,
Aug 01, 2018 Aug 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm trying to highlight question text (captivate 2017) but couldn't do it. When I edit the text through the properties panel on the right and add a highlight over my question text in the preview it looks all fine. The highlight is there. But when I preview the project in a browser the highlight is gone. I tried adding the highlight by going and changing the styles on Edit > Object Style Manager > Quizzing Objacts > Captions > Answers / FIB Text > Default Question Style and Default  Fill-in-the-blank Answer Style but again it won't work. It just works in preview on Captivate but when I preview in browsers it's not there.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How did yiu create the 'highlight'?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

by clicking the question text and editing the style on the properties panel. and when it didn't work (works on preview though), I tried editing it by Objact Style Manager. The hightlight is gone when I preview in a browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Am I the only one having this problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Forgot to ask which version you are using. I just double-checked in CP2017, and it worked perfectly. This is Preview HTML in Browser

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using 10.0.1.285

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By the way Lily can you try highlighting the options True and False. Because I can edit that "Type the question here" section too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And Lily it worked for me for Tre and false question. I can highlight the True and False options. I think it just doesn't work for multiple choices and fill in the blanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope, just checked now. This happens only on fill in the blanks type of questions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you please try fill in the blanks as well? They work for me too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources