• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Quiz answer default spacing configurable?

Contributor ,
May 18, 2020 May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Is there a way to set the spacing on quiz answers? There is no way to move each quiz answer on a master slide individually. So if I move them on my regular slide to space out the answer choices, if I ever reset master, the spacing goes back to how it was 😞

LMS_90_0-1589842527362.png

Thanks!

Lori

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That is the big pain for fprùatting quiz slides since many versions. The individual answers cannot be configured in the master slides, only the answer area which has the individual answers.  You can increase the space number in the Character part, but that will increase the space between all lines, also within an answer. I'm sorry, have formatted tons of quiz slides, each individual. Especially when you allow shuffling that is a very time consuming process. Maybe try to format one slide and duplicate it (could lead to issues, but oftn works) with its formatting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources