Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Quiz communication LMS

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2021 Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
I need to create an e-learning Captivate course including an assesment quiz for which no score should be no success/failure status associated with the quiz but the results still should be available to the learner.
The data to be communicated to the LMS should only be in reference to the viewing of the course.

Unfortunately, I cannot find a way to prevent the scores from showing up in the tool, could you let me know if there is any way to achieve this in the creation of my course ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 07, 2021 Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Two possibilities:

1. Use regular quiz slides, but turn off Reporting in the Quiz Properties for each quiz slide. The default score slide will appear, but no results will be transferred to the LMS.
  2. Use Knowledge Check slides, one of more user variables to store what you want to show on a custom score slide. Will be more complicated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources