Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Quiz Display Problem Captivate 2019

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2019 Mar 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm having an issue with my quiz questions being cut off after being published. They look fine in the preview mode but once published they are cut off either not displaying all of the question (cutting off a few words) or cutting the line of text horizontally through the middle of the first line. I have resized the windows but that doesn't fix the problem. Anyone have ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you talking about a non-responsive or a responsive project with Fluid Boxes?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Normal set up. Not responsive

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK. you cannot change the size of the individual answer shapes on the master slide. You have to check the size on the inserted quiz slides, and increase it as much as possible. You may need to move some answer shapes, eventually increase the height of the answer area. 

Do you see the same when Previewing HTML in Browser (F11)? Other preview methods do not reflect the real HTML output, because they use a temporary SWF file.

Check also your exact version number. Most recent is 11.0.1.266.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, I only saw it after it was published.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, I ended up making the font size smaller as nothing else worked. Seems to be working ok now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure your monitor resolution is set to 100% as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you see the same with F11? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources