Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Quiz Formatting

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

While edditing the master slides for the quizes to find them ready I cannot find how to change styles for the dropdown list of the matching quiz and the lines.  Also found this problem for the short answer box.

We need to change these due to the colours being used.

Thanking you in advance

Karl

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Colors of the lines cannot be edited on the matching quiz master slide. If the background of the quiz slides is dark, I often use a light coloured shape behind the two columns to make everything visible.

Maybe you ignore that you could save time by first editing the object styles in the Object Style Manager for the default Quizzing objects. They will be applied automatically to all the Quiz and Score master slides.

What do you need for the Short Answer type (I never use it because it is too limited since it is very rare that a learner will give exactly the correct answer)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your answer

We are editting the styles and using darkish background.  The lines are sort of ok but wanted to enhance them. The main issue is the drop down box.  Cannot find from where to edit the text colour or even the box colour.  Everything is white as shown below.

KarlGee_0-1603465597675.png

For fill in the blank and short anwer would like to edit the text colour also but also the background box since the box is coming white.

Thanks once again

Karl

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the matching that is the second reason why I use a light background shape, here is an example:

MatchingMaster.PNG

You can then change the color of the characters, which was not done in this example. 

If you create a FIB with TEB you can edit the style of the TEB, that is not possible with the default FIB question (which I never use neither)m. TEB can be scored and if you have multiple TEBs, you have automatic partial scoring which is not possible in the default type.

Formatting of quiz slides urgently needs refurbishing, have logged that request multiple times.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks but since I am new can you kindly explain what FIBs and TEBs are.

I have no issue with the text but with the dropdown boxes.

Regards

K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you change the color of the text to Black, it will be visible on the shapes and the dropdown boxes will have Black characters.

FIB = Fill in the Blank

TEB = Text Entry Box

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources