• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Quiz Freezing

Explorer ,
Dec 04, 2018 Dec 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any idea as to why my quiz freezes, and has to be closed and reopened, if a question is answered incorrectly? Is there a way to fix this issue?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version are you using, which OS, which THeme?

What is the setup for the Quizzes? Did you delete an embedded object? That is an object without an individual timeline, both in the quizzing master slides, and on quiz slides.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's the Captivate 2017. I think it was the Captivate theme: Fresh. I just added quiz slides. I don't remember deleting anything from it. I'm just now being made aware of the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What action do you have set on each Quiz slide for On Last Attempt?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Continue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can  you show the timeline of a slide? Do you have audio on it? Did you move the pausing point?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2018-12-04_15-46-07.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is definitely not a theme included with CP2017. What are tose two green rectangular shapes?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They're the arrows that come with the slide. I made changes to the theme like I always do, but the base theme that I used was that one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would be changing that On Last Attempt action to Go to Next Slide to see whether that works.  If you happen to have other buttons on the Master Slides for these quiz slides then they might be pausing the timeline and preventing it from going anywhere.  Jump to Next Slide should happen regardless.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the Setup: on question level, how many attempts? If the number of attempts is limited, what is the Last Attempt action? What is the setup on Quiz level, especially the feild 'Required'?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources