Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Quiz results slide- Alignment problem

New Here ,
Feb 19, 2019 Feb 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I am having an issue with my quiz results slide alignment. As you can see, the right side is much higher then the left side. Does anyone have any suggestions besides creating my own quiz results slide? Thank you!!

quizresults.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 19, 2019 Feb 19, 2019

Which version do you use, please? Which theme? Was this theme created originally in this version?

I suspect this is a non-responsive project, correct?  If the answer is Yes, you are using one of the Preview methods which is based on SWF output. Do you want output to SWF? If you opt for HTML output, the only Preview method to be trusted is F11, Preview HTML in Browser. Did you test it with that Preview?

Can you check the results master slide, how does it look?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version do you use, please? Which theme? Was this theme created originally in this version?

I suspect this is a non-responsive project, correct?  If the answer is Yes, you are using one of the Preview methods which is based on SWF output. Do you want output to SWF? If you opt for HTML output, the only Preview method to be trusted is F11, Preview HTML in Browser. Did you test it with that Preview?

Can you check the results master slide, how does it look?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, this was very helpful! Were using Captivate 2019. We were exporting in both flash and HTML 5. Now we have it working in HTML.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The multiscreen option is not working well since HTML output and SWF output became more different. Logical that the team now don't bother ahout SWF output that much anymore.

Even when Preview HTML in Browser is not working perfectly it is possible that the published output is OK once uploaded to a webserver or a LMS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I was having the same problem. I have been using the "Preview From This Slide" option but now I see that it is SWF only based on your response.  I had no idea that this was the case.

Is there any way to preview the course in HTML5 without having to start from the beginning?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sighing.... have been posting this as much as possible but see that most developers are still not aware of that problem. Reason is that focus is almost exclusively on Fluid Boxes projects (which is not correct, since non-responsive projects are still widely used and often more efficient).

No, have no magical workaround. I will mostly set up the TOC, even if I would not use it for the final output. Allow full navigation by TOC, and you can quickly go to any slide when using F11, Preview HTML in Browser.

Please log a feature request, I have done so already multiple times, also for previous versions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! I am happy to submit a feature request for this...only I don't know how to make an official feature request...can you please point me in the right direction?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Here a link to the form:

Adobe Captivate

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources