Highlighted

Quiz Review: Show ONLY the wrong answer

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are looking for a way to modify our Quizzes to only show the learner the answers they got wrong, (or even just the whole question they got wrong)  instead of showing them also the correct answers in the Review.

Does anyone know if there is a way to do that?

I only see that we can turn the review on or off, and not a way to modify the Review results further than that.

Thanks!

TOPICS
Quizzing and LMS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Quiz Review: Show ONLY the wrong answer

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are looking for a way to modify our Quizzes to only show the learner the answers they got wrong, (or even just the whole question they got wrong)  instead of showing them also the correct answers in the Review.

Does anyone know if there is a way to do that?

I only see that we can turn the review on or off, and not a way to modify the Review results further than that.

Thanks!

TOPICS
Quizzing and LMS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 19, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no default way to do this in Captivate.  You would need to use some custom programming to over-ride the CSS for the icons that indicate the correct answers in Review Mode and turn off their visibility.

But personally I think this is a waste of time.  What possible benefit would it have?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 20, 2018 0
Lilybiri LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Nov 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not possible with the default setup for Review. You would have to create a custom review slide, which would also enable to allow another Retake on Quiz level after Review. I suspect that imay be your next question.

I wrote a blog post describing a possible workflow, but it is a bit of work:

Custom Review - Captivate blog

If you want the default Review mode to skip correct answers given by the learner, here is another link:

Limit Review to Incorrect Answers (Captivate 6) - Captivate blog

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 20, 2018 0