• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Quiz Score Not Showing At the end of the Course

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2020 Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I have posted a couple of times about my custom quiz that I have created for a course. My quiz is completely custom, including custom design and custom functionality using advanced actions and variables. In the quiz preferences I have set the passing score to 70 points or higher, with the maximum amount of points set to 94 points. I have customized the quiz results slide to show total quiz points earned by user, maximum points and the percentage using system variables. When I run the course and it gets to the quiz results slide, it only shows the maximum amount of points available. What am I missing? Why isn't the quiz score showing? Am I missing any variables on the individual quiz question slides?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Probably have already answered some of your questions which are always very vague. We have NO idea how you created  thos custom question slides, which makes it hard to offer help. Insert the sys variable cpQuizInfoPointsscored on the first slide where you have a scored object, time it for the rest of the project and watch if it is updated as expected. All information about scored objects is to be found in the panel Advanced Interaction (F9).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to be as descriptive as possible but am not able to share exact screen shots. The advanced actions I have used include having the user select an answer and then selecting the submit button, all while applying a variable to each answer choice to keep track of the answer that has been chosen. After they select submit, if the answer they selected is correct, a shape text box state is changed to show correct answer verbiage and a "correct answer" continue button appears, which actually holds the quiz point.  If the answer is wrong, shape text box state is changed to show incorrect answer verbiage and an "incorrect answer" continue button appears, that also hold a quiz slide score.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I offered you a guidellne, did you try that? More is impossible without details.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes but the guideline did not work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What didn't work? You don't see the score incremented on the slides with scored objects? Or it does update but you don't see the same result on your 'custom' score slide? Sorry, but you really make if very difficult to help. I am usually very patient. This is free help I am offering, but please try to collaborate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well thank you for your comments but I will continue to wait for other responses. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am not sure what other information you are needing but thanks anyways for your comments. I will continue to look elsewhere for help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources