Exit

Quizzes in captivate

Community Beginner ,
Apr 23, 2019 Apr 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guys,

Just a question if I may...

With the latest version of captivate, is it still possible to do a couple of slides each with a multiple choice question that does not go to a final score for SCORM tracking purposes that just show if you are right or wrong as a simple test before the Main Assessment. These 2 slides would not have a "Results" screen.

Then I would have the Main Assessment that has questions drawn randomly from a pool of questions. This does have a Results screen and the score is scorm tracked with the results showing in the administration section of any LMS

How would I go about this?

Is there any tutorials out there that show how this can be done as I have looked to no avail or a useful example that I can download?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use Knowledge Check slides for non-scored questions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Use the Knowledge check slides for those two slides, they will not be scored, not be included in the Quiz Results. Have a look at this blog post:

Knowledge Check Slides - tips - Captivate blog

KC slides appeared with Captivate, 3 versions ago.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources