Highlighted

"an error occurred during activation" after Captivate 2019 DL/Install -

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just paid for Captivate 2019 Subscription service. I've had it before.  2017 is still on my MacbookPro. 

After downloading, installing, and clicking "Launch", I got this error - "an error occurred during activation".

Does anyone know how to resolve?  I close the error message window, and Captivate acts as if it it will open, then shuts down.

Hoping not to wait till tomorrow to call Adobe Tech support. 

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

"an error occurred during activation" after Captivate 2019 DL/Install -

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just paid for Captivate 2019 Subscription service. I've had it before.  2017 is still on my MacbookPro. 

After downloading, installing, and clicking "Launch", I got this error - "an error occurred during activation".

Does anyone know how to resolve?  I close the error message window, and Captivate acts as if it it will open, then shuts down.

Hoping not to wait till tomorrow to call Adobe Tech support. 

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 29, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

A member of our support team will respond.

Thanks,

Saurav

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 30, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i'm having the same issues, how do we contact support?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 24, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can you please share the screenshot of the error message you are getting on launch of Captivate 2019?

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Ajit

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 30, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm pretty sure its this error.

RiccoRyme_0-1595631997668.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 24, 2020 0