• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Random Interactions Mysteriously Stopped Working in All Flash Preview Modes

New Here ,
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been working on a project in which I have several different interactions (click/reveal, drag/drop, etc.) While building one of the drag and drop interactions, it stopped working in all Flash preview modes (F10, F4, F8, F12). What's weird is it still works fine in HTML5 Preview (F11) mode. 

What's even more weird is that there are other DnD interactions in the same project that still work in all the Flash Preview modes.

I also discovered one of my Click and Reveal activities that was working in Flash Preview when I developed it is now not working in any of the Flash Preview modes either, yet is still working fine in HTML5 Preview (F11).

As a test, I created a blank content slide immediately after the DnD slide that is not working, then copied and pasted two of the DnD objects from the interaction in question to the new slide, then set them up as a new DnD interaction, and it works fine in Flash Preview mode(?!).

I have tried saving my work, closing the project, closing Captivate, and even restarting my PC, and the problems still persist.

I have the latest version of Captivate (11.5.1.499), and am using Windows 10. I have been working on this project for the last two weeks, and have not had any problems with Flash Preview mode before. These problems just mysteriously started today.
Although I intend on publishing the project in HTML5, I use Flash Preview mode (Primariliy F10), to test my interactions as I develop them to save time. Captivate can compile 5 slides in a few seconds, whereas compiling the entire project for HTML5 previews can take up to a minute or longer, so F10 is a huge timesaver during development.

Any assistance in resolving this would be greatly apprecated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?