• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Random questions with retries

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I have a project with an evaluation of 10 random questions (with a group of 15 questions) and I placed a Retry button on the results sheet, so that if the evaluation is not approved the students can answer it again until they get a passing grade.

However, I would like the questions to be rearranged on each attempt, so that they do not always appear the same or in the same order. Is it possible to do this?

Currently, on each attempt the questions appear in the same order, even the options also come out in the same order even though you check the "Mix responses" option.

Can you hel me?

TOPICS
Quizzing and LMS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a common question about randomised questions.  The answer is that the randomisation only happens when the module is launched and not AFTER that point.  So you will always see the same questions in the same order after the start of the module.

Feel free to request the option from Adobe to make it possible to randomise again.  It's been many years since Adobe made any real improvements to Captivate's quizzing functionality so it's about time they gave it another look.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources